Ray & Roy's Repair, Inc. in Spokane now offers the JASPER Re-manufactured Nissan VQ40DE 4.0L DOHC Engine! Jasper Engines & Transmissions, the nation’s leader in remanufactured products, announces the availability of its re-manufactured Nissan VQ40DE 4.0L engine. This DOHC V6 engine is available in exchange for the following 2006-2011 vehicles: Nissan Frontier, Pathfinder, X-terra offering several advantages:
• Redesigned JASPER Engine piston with a graphite coating to help prevent dry start-up and piston scuffing.
• Installation of plasma Moly rings which have higher durability to help reduce cylinder wear.
• Installation of Viton valve stem seals which have an increased resistance to heat, oil additives, and abrasion.
• MLS Head Gasket: Multi-layer steel head gasket is installed to reduce head gasket failure.
• 100% installation of updated NEW cam gear chains and chain tensioner to prevent upper chain noise.
• 100% installation of NEW water pump to prevent coolant leaks in the timing cover in the engine.
• 100% supplied NEW oil cooler gasket to assist in installation and the reduction of oil leaks in the engine itself.
• 100% installation of NEW nitrided engine valves for improved heat resistance and the reduction of valve guide wear.
• 100% testing of camshaft actuators.
• Live-Run Testing provides peace of mind and assures reliability before the re-manufactured engine is shipped to Ray & Roy's Repair, Inc. in Spokane.
The JASPER re-manufactured VQ40DE engine is covered by JASPER Engine's 3-Year/100,000 mile nationwide transferable parts and labor warranty. Talk to our team at Ray & Roy's Repair, Inc. in Spokane about your specific needs and any engine replacement questions you might have for your Nissan, we'd be happy to answer them for you and see if a JASPER remanufactured engine replacement is right for you.
Thank you for visiting Ray & Roy's Repair, Inc. in Spokane, WA. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.